Basic Computer Course (BCC)
CSC SPV has launched a new programme, “Basic Computer Course (BCC)”. The programme offers basic computer training to equip a person to use computers in day-to-day life for professional and personal use. After completing the course, the person will be computer literate and will be able to:
- Acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users
- Recognize the basic components of computers and terminology
- Understand data, information and file management
- Create documents using Word Processor, Spreadsheet & Presentation Software
- Browse the internet, search information, use email and collaborate with peers
- Use e-Governance applications
- Use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills.
Key Features of BCC Course
- Simulated hands-on training with real-life scenarios.
- Continuous assessment after every module instead of one-time examination.
- The certificate will be issued by CSC Academy after successful completion of Course.
Duration: 36 hours
Eligibility: Open to All
Course content is provided Online after the successful payment.
- Visit our URL: www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in
- In Education click on Basic computer Course
- After clicking on Basic computer Course fill the details for the centre.
- You will receive the Id and password from CSC Academy
- After login with the Id and password your CSC Academy dashboard will be appearing.
- For register the student click on BCC course after that click on Add Student.
- Fill the require details and pay the fee.
- Id and password will show in your screen.